Thursday, October 2, 2008

Interbike 2008 - Wheeltags Wrap Up

The dust has settled and things at the Wheeltags headquarters are starting to get back to "normal".  Overall we couldn't be more pleased with our trip out west to the desert. We had the opportunity to meet many new friends and make connections with people that to date we have only known in a "virtual world". The only thing that Matt feels like he missed out on was the $100 Custom Shoe Offer that Shimano was throwing out there. Ah well... next year Matt... next year.

I still have a few pics on my laptop to upload from our trip, but if you haven't seen it yet, there are plenty to look at on our Flickr page. http://www.flickr.com/wheeltags/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the Series 2 designs and sizes that were supposed to be unveiled at Interbike? That got delayed?

Kelly H Williamson said...

Keep it up guys (and gal, right)?
I saw Mindy this weekend @ Longhorn 70.3 Good day out there; I can email you Matt but my head was not in the game at all. Needless to say, I think I came off the bike in about 10th and finished 4th in a pretty solid field of women! Back-yard races; can't beat 'em. Keep it up guys and let me know how I can help ya'll out!
Kelly

wheeltags said...

Anony - yes, Series II is still in the mix, just not quite perfect for Interbike. Instead we rolled out some sweet custom designs as well as our 60mm and DISC sizes (by popular demand).

Sign up for the Skinny and we'll let you be the first to know when Series II is coming out.